**PLEASE NOTE THE DATE FOR THIS EVENT HAS CHANGED FROM FEB. 19 TO FEB26, 2022**
This IN-PERSON workshop centers around using using creative arts to express oneself and get some therapeutic release from subconscious emotions! There is a 10 person limit for this event, so sign up soon!
In this 4 hour workshop, you will:
- Face your innermost, often unseen emotions
- Express and release them
- Learn emotional release breathing exercises
- Invoke deeply held and stored emotions
- Learn breathwork techniques and do a guided meditation
- Use colors, vocal alchemy and paints to release and express oneself
- Form a sacred community
Every precaution for COVID safety will be taken, including social distancing, sanitizing all surfaces and equipment, using up air purifiers, providing hand sanitizers, and bathroom access for hand washing, and providing extra masks if needed. Masks are REQUIRED for all participants for this event.